- Scholarship Test
- Internship Programme
- Placements Opportunities
- ISO Certified Experience Certificate
"Scholarship Test" for the final year students of all trades. The objective
of this test is to extract real calibre of students and provide them with a chance
to get the Fee Waiver Scholarships for different levels.
To avail this opportunity, candidate has to clear Scholarship Test consisting of
the following Rounds:–
- Aptitude Test (online)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview & Machine Test
The first 3 rounds will be conducted in college campus and last round
containing Personal Interview & Machine Test wil be held at “The Kites” and
on the basis of result, the qualifying candidates will get the Scholarship for the
6 Months Industrial Training as per the following criteria:
- 85% and above 100% Fee waiver
- 75% to 84%:- 50% Fee waiver
- 65% to 74%:- 25% Fee waiver
Note: Aggregate Percentage Score will be considered.
Important: Candidate clearing all the 4 rounds will be
eligible for the Internship right from the very first day of
Stipend Based Internship Program:
'The Kites' will conduct a test after two months of the Training Period. On the
basis of performance in test, candidates will be shortlisted for the Stipend based
- Stipend will be provided after second month of Training.
- The amount of stipend varies from Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 5000/-
on performance basis.
- All the participants will be rewarded with Certificate of Participation.
Deserving candidates will get placed either in the ‘The Kites’ or in other
companies associated with ‘The Kites’ during their Training Period.
Other benefits for Trainees at 'The Kites'
- Candidates will get Experience letter as an Assistant Developer/Associate Developer.
- Chance to work in R&D Labs on advance Frameworks & Technologies under the guidance of Experienced Developers of ‘The Kites’.
- An Evaluation Report of Internship will also be provided with brief information about the projects handled.
- On completion of their Internship, they will be considered as experienced IT Professionals.
On completion of the Industrial Training Period, deserving candidates will
get placed in the companies as per the following criteria:
I. Assistant Software Developer
II. Assistant Web Developer
III. Assistant App Developer
IV. Assistant Trainer
V. Web Designer
VI. Business Development Officer
VII. Junior Engineer
- Eligibility:B.E. / B. Tech & MCA 2015 Passing out Batch with no standing Backlogs.
- Salary:On completion of Industrial Training & Probation Period, CTC will vary from Rs. 1.2 Lac to Rs. 2.2 Lac per annum.
In addition, students will be provided with the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work with ‘The Kites’ Development Team and to experience working on Live Projects.
- ISO Certified Experience Certificate from ‘The Kites’.
- Placements for all the students (Every deserving student will be provided with at least 5 chances).