When it come to comparison of various languages, Java proves to be most effective language due to its versatility, efficiency, platform portability, and security. Due to this more than 6.5 million software developers has learned this platform.
Java can be used to develop Web Applications, Desktop Applications, Mobile Applications. Java is used develop programs for various embedded systems and even Gaming consoles. Also android developers has selected Java as standard for developing Android Applications.
Java is used in every major industry segment and has a presence in a wide range of devices, computers, and networks. Java platform is available in laptops to datacenters, game consoles to scientific supercomputers, cell phones to the Internet.
Our Advanced Java training in Jalandhar offers various advantages & we also provide development of mobile applications in java.
iphone-java (1)The Kites is providing Core java and Advance Java Training in Jalandhar . with 100% practical training . The Kites is providing detailed expertise with basics , advance topics and Frameworks like hibernate , Struts , Spring . Candidates from different colleges from btech ,diploma, mca,bca etc undergo Six weeks and six months training in java development from The Kites .
The Kites is also Developing Inovative products in Java using Advance frameworks like Hibernate , Struts , Spring .
Course Details for Training in Java Development :
- Intro to JAVA Software Technology.
- whats the difference C, C++ & JAVA .
- Arrays and control statements in java.
- Methods & Classes in Java.
Classes & Objects in java
- Constructor and Destructor in java
- Encapsulation and Abstraction in java
- Inheritance in java
- Polymorphism in java
- java Packages.
- Interfaces development in java.
Multithreading & Exceptions in java
- Exception Handling in java
- Multithreaded Programming in java
- Coding Conventions
- java’s Collection Framework.
- Intro to Java API.
- String & String Buffer Class in java.
Applets & AWT in java
- Wrapper Class and application
- I/O Basics in java
- Applets in java
- Introduction to Abstract Window Tool Kit (AWT) in java.
- Project work and implementation in java.
Swings framework in java
- Introduction to Swings framework
- Difference between java Swings frameworks & AWT
Databases application in java
- Introduction to SQL database and java connectivity
- Introduction to JAVA Database Connectivity (JDBC) in Java programming.
- Application of Java Database Connectivity (jdbc) in java programming.
MVC in java(introduction)
- Introduction to MVC Architecture and frameworks
- Project Work with mvc framework
Topic Covered under Advance Java
- Menus and Menubars in swing framework
- Tabbed pane in swing
- using Dailog boxes in swing
- Tables in swing
- implementaing Progress bar in swing
- implementing Slider in swing
- Swing container and application
JDBC database connectivity
- RDBMS concept in java
- My SQL database connectivity in java
- JDBC/ODBC Bridge in java
- Database connectivity using DSN in java
Java Servlet in java development
- Server side technologies in java development
- Servlet Life cycle
- Http & generic servlet
- Using JDBC in servlet
Java 2 platform(j2ee)
- life cycle in jsp
- JSP architecture(Directives,Declaration,Scriptlets,Expression)
- Developing dynamic webpages with jsp
- html in JSP pages and its application
- Mixing html with scriplets and its application
Hibernate framework application
- Working on Hibernate framework
- Hibernate framework , its advantage and disadvantage
- Using Hibernate framework in a live application
JavaBeans API in java
- Java Beans advantages and its application
- Java Beans API detailed implementation
Struts framework (J2EE)
- Struts framework Architecture and details
- Struts frameworks Components
- Internationalization in sturts frameworks
- Validator Framework in stuts
- Error Handling in framework
- Database Connectivity in sturts framework
EJB (Enterprises Java Beans)
- EJB detailed Architecture
- Messaging in E java beans framework
IDE (Integrated Development Environment) used with java development
- Edit Plus
- Text Pad
- Eclipse advance ide with java
- Java Beans ide
MVC Architecture application
Client & Web Tier Architecture application
JSP Application deployment
basic Design and html
- HTML application
- CSS design
- XML design
- XHTML design
- AJAX design
JSP application and development
- Transactions Using JSP
- Cookies & Session Management with jsp